Short Term Wheelchair Loan
Red Cross operate a scheme and can offer the short-term or temporary loan of wheelchairs to anyone who has a disability e.g. after a short illness or operation, to enable someone to return to work or school more quickly or to take a holiday or day trip.
They provide wheelchairs:
- you can push yourself in (self-propelled)
- someone else can push in (transit)
- to suit your size and weight – from extra small (suitable for children over five) to extra large
- with accessories, e.g. leg extension.
For more information use this link https://www.redcross.org.uk/get-help/borrow-a-wheelchair or call 0300 4561914
In Macclesfield, you can also loan wheelchairs from
Express Hearing and Mobility 12 Chestergate Macclesfield Cheshire SK11 6BA
Helpful Hand 6-8 Chester Road, Macclesfield, Cheshire SK11 8DG
All charge for their service
- Short Term Wheelchair Loan 171.13 KB