20. Car Parking at Macclesfield Hospital
Since January 2015 there has been a camera-controlled car park management system in operation at Macclesfield District General Hospital.
The new system has several advantages:
- No need to pay and display
- Improved accessibility for patients
- Reduced dangerous and inconsiderate parking
- More ways to purchase parking time
Blue Badge Holders are exempt from the car park charges and need to do the following:
- Produce your Blue Badge and provide your vehicle registration number at the main hospital reception. This only needs to be done once.
- If you change your vehicle you must repeat the process so the new details are entered into the system.
- If visiting the hospital at weekends, please report to the A&E reception desk for initial registration onto the system.
- Vehicle details can also be emailed to email@example.com
Dropping Off and Collecting
The system allows 20 minutes for visitors to drop off or collect without the need for payment. Please note that this is strictly enforced and an overstay will result in a parking charge notice.
Ways to Pay
- Payment Machine (no change given) – Remember to enter your FULL vehicle registration number
- Additional parking time may be paid for up to midnight on the day of your visit
- Pay by phone option. Telephone 0330 400 7275
- Visit the https://www.paybyphone.co.uk quoting location code 88598
NB Parking charges are currently set at £70 reduced to £40 if paid within 14 days.
- Monday to Friday – Up to 2 hours £2.20
2 – 4 hours £4.40
4 – 12 hours £5.50
- Weekend – Anytime £2.20
- Weekly Ticket - £11.00
For further assistance, the Travel Plan Co-ordinator is available weekdays 8.30 – 17.00 on 01625 663845
Source- Macclesfield District General Hospital
- 20. Parking at Macclesfield Hospital 184.51 KB